1. Bhatti A, Behinaein B, Hungler P, Etemad A. AttX: Attentive Cross-Connections for Fusion of Wearable Signals in Emotion Recognition, IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, 2022. (Submitted for publication)
2. Mahmud Z, Hungler P, Etemad A. Multistream Gaze Estimation with Anatomical Eye Region Isolation by Synthetic to Real Transfer Learning, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 2022. (Submitted for publication)
3. Mahmud Z, Hungler P, Etemad A. Gaze Estimation with Eye Region Segmentation and Self-Supervised Multistream Learning, AAAI Workshop on Human-Centric Self-Supervised Learning. 2022. (Accepted)
4. Hungler P, Thurgood C, Marinova M, Mirzoian L, White S, Thoms M, Law J, Chabot M. Design and Development of an Open-Source Virtual Reality Chemical Processing Plant, CEEA, 2022. (Accepted)
5. Hungler P, Chabot M, Mirzoian L. Virtual Reality Broken Plant Tutorial for Capstone Design, CEEA 2022. (Accepted)
6. Ross K*, Hungler P, Etemad A (2021) Unsupervised Multi-Modal Representation Learning for Affective Computing with Multi-Corpus Wearable Data. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, arXiv:2008.10726.
7. Behinaein B, Bhatti A*, Rodenburg D*, Hungler P, Etemad A. A Transformer Architecture for Stress Detection from ECG; International Symposium on Wearable Computers, September 2021.
8. Ruberto A, Rodenburg D*, Ross K*, Sarkar P, Hungler P, Etemad A, Howes D, Clarke D, McLellan J, Wilson D, Szulewski A. (2021) The future of simulation-based medical education: Adaptive simulation utilizing a deep multitask neural network. AEM Educ Train, 5(3): e10605.
9. Donald J, Hungler P, Brant K, Shaw S. Using a Structured Approach to Reflective Journaling in Engineering Leadership Development. ASEE Conference, 2020.
10. Gibbs CA, Hungler P. Exploration of Technology-aided Education: Virtual Reality Processing Plant for Chemical Engineering Process Design. ASEE, 2020.
11. Ross K*, Sarkar P, Rodenburg D*, Ruberto A, Hungler P, Szulewski A, Howes D, Etemad A. (2019) Toward Dynamically Adaptive Simulation: Multimodal Classification of User Expertise Using Wearable Devices. Sensors, 19(19): 4270.
12. Sarkar P, Ross K*, Ruberto A, Rodenburg D*, Hungler P, Etemad A. Classification of Cognitive Load and Expertise for Adaptive Simulation using Deep Multitask Learning, International Conference on Affective Computing & Intelligent Interaction (ACII 2019), Cambridge, UK, September 2019.
13. Sarkar P, Ross K*, Ruberto A, Rodenburg D*, Hungler P, Etemad A. (2019) Classification of Cognitive Load and Expertise for Adaptive Simulation Using Deep Multitask Learning. Human Computer Interaction, arXiv:1908.00385.
14. Hungler P, Marshall J, Parent S, Tremblay E, Karan M, Clarke D. Utilization of Virtual Reality for Engineering Discipline Selection, CEEA-ACEG19, June 2019.
15. Rodenburg D*, Hungler P, Etemad SA, Howes D, Szulewski A, Mclellan J. Dynamically adaptive simulation based on expertise and cognitive load; Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE Games, Entertainment, Media Conference; Galway, Ireland. 15–17 August 2018; pp. 1–6.
16. Hungler PC, Petre CF. (2016) Utilization of Micro X-Ray Computed Tomography for the Quality Assurance of Gun Propellants. International Journal of Energetic Materials and Chemical Propulsion, 15: 325-338.
17. Hungler PC, Andrews MT, Kelly DG, Nielsen KS. (2014) The SLOWPOKE-2 Nuclear Reactor at The Royal Military College of Canada: Applications for the Canadian Armed Forces. CNS Bulletin, 35(1): 19-22.
18. Hungler PC, Bennett LGI, Lewis WJ, Bevan G, Metzler J. (2013) Comparison of Image Filters for Low Dose Neutron Imaging. Physics Procedia, 43: 169-178.
19. Hungler PC, Bennett LGI, Lewis WJ, Schillinger B. (2011) Neutron Imaging Inspections of Composite Honeycomb Adhesive Bonds. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, 651: 250-252.
20. Hungler PC, Bennett LGI, Lewis WJ, Bevan GA, Gabov A. (2011) Development of a Neutron Tomography System Using a Low Flux Reactor. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, 651: 81-85.
21. Edwards AK, Savage S, Hungler PC, Krause TW. (2011) Examination of F/A-18 honeycomb composite rudders for disbond due to water using through-transmission ultrasonics. Ultragarsas, pp. 36-44.
22. Hungler PC, Bennett LGI, Lewis WJ, Brenizer Jr JS, Keller AK. (2009) The Use of Neutron Imaging for the Study of Honeycomb Structures in Aircraft. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, 605: 134-137.